The Trend-Flex Forex Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 is a simple oscillator that delivers excellent buy and sell signals on the chart.
It appears as two colored signal lines in a bottom chart. Together, they form a typical crossover trading system.
Spotting buy and sell trades with the Trend-Flex indicator is easy:
- A bullish trend occurs when the blue line crosses the brown dotted line bottom-up.
- A bearish trend occurs when the blue line crosses the brown dotted line top-down.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: fast trend-flex period (20), slow trend-flex period (50), style, color.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Trend-Flex Forex Signal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Trend-Flex Forex Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A bullish signal is given when the blue line crosses back above the brown line from below (see chart).
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss below short-term support.
- Close the buy trade near prior key resistance, or use your own take profit strategy.
- A bearish signal is given when the blue line crosses back below the brown line from above.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Close the sell trade near prior key support, or use your own take profit strategy.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the TrendFlex x 2.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration