The Trend JMA Forex Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 transforms the Jurik moving average into a powerful buy and sell signals histogram.
How to spot bullish and bearish markets with this technical tool?
- The green colored Trend JMA line shows a bullish market.
- The violet colored Trend JMA line shows a bearish market.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: iTrend period, look back period, levels, colors, style.
For 1-minute and 5-minute chart traders; deploy the Trend JMA indicator in the London and American trading sessions for best success rate!
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time before using it on a real account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Trend JMA Forex Signal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Trend JMA Forex Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal occurs as soon as the green colored Trend JMA line gets displayed above the histogram.
- Execute a buy trade and place your stop loss 3 pips below the most recent swing low level.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed profit target or keep the position open until the trend reverses to sell.
- A sell signal occurs as soon as the violet colored Trend JMA line gets displayed above the histogram.
- Execute a sell trade and place your stop loss 3 pips above the most recent swing high level.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed profit target or keep the position open until the trend reverses to buy.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the iTrend JMA.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration