The Triple Fast EMA Hull indicator for Metatrader 5 is an advanced trend trading tool that combines EMA with the popular Hull trading method.
The result is a reliable trend indicator that predicts trends better than classic moving averages.
The indicator gets displayed in the price chart as 3 trend-following colored lines.
The trade logic behind this indicator is easy to understand:
- The green colored triple EMA’s indicate an uptrending market.
- The violet colored triple EMA’s indicate a downtrending market.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: fast EMA Hull period, colors, style.
The Triple Fast EMA Hull indicator should work equally well for scalper, day traders and swing traders.
It works for Forex, Stocks, Indices, Gold, Bitcoin, etc.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Triple Fast EMA Hull indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Triple Fast EMA Hull Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the 3 green colored lines get printed in the price chart.
- Initiate a long trade and set your initial stop loss below the previous swing low.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1, or wait until the trend reverses (sell signal) in the opposite direction.
- A sell signal is given when the 3 violet colored lines get printed in the price chart.
- Initiate a short trade and set your initial stop loss above the previous swing high.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk/reward ratio of at least 1, or wait until the trend reverses (buy signal) in the opposite direction.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Triple fast ema Hull.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration