The TRIX Slope Divergence MTF indicator for Metatrader 5 is a solid trend trading channel based on the TRIX + linear regression technical indicators.
The indicator appears as a gray colored rectangle channel box in the main chart screen.
How to spot bullish and bearish market trends with this indicator?
- An upward sloping TRIX channel is bullish.
- A downward sloping TRIX channel is bearish.
For scalpers and day traders, utilize this channel indicator during the London and American trading sessions for best trading performance.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: time frame, TRIX period (14), price, linear regression period (50), colors, interpolation.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the TRIX Slope Divergence MTF Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The TRIX Slope Divergence MTF Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- Price touches the lower TRIX MTF channel’s boundary and the channel is sloping upward (bullish).
- Open a long trade and place your stop loss 5 pips below short-term support.
- Close the buy trade when price touches the upper channel’s boundary (resistance).
- Price touches the upper TRIX MTF channel’s boundary and the channel is sloping downward (bearish).
- Open a short trade and place your stop loss 5 pips above short-term resistance.
- Close the sell trade when price touches the lower channel’s boundary (support).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the TRiX slope divergence (mtf).mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration