The Volume Rate of Change (VROC) indicator for Metatrader 5 is a momentum oscillator that measures the percentage change in trading volume over a specified period.
By analyzing the rate of change in volume, traders can gauge the strength of price trends and spot potential turning points in the market.
You can modify various inputs and variables, such as the indicator period, volume, and color.
To achieve optimal trading results, it is recommended to combine the Volume Rate of Change indicator with other technical tools.
It is essential to familiarize yourself with the VROC indicator before applying this tool to a real account.
Download Indicator 🆓
Here is how the VROC indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
Trade Ideas Using the Volume Rate of Change Indicator
VROC signals can be used to confirm price trends, identifying potential trend reversals, and validating overbought and oversold market conditions.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the vroc.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration