The Waddah Attar Hidden Levels indicator for Metatrader 5 displays hidden levels on the chart that can be used for exact trade entry.
This indicator is presented as a middle line in blue color, accompanied by two hidden level lines in green and red colors.
Our primary focus lies on the colored red and green hidden level lines.
- A price breakout above the red line generates a buy signal.
- A price breakout below the green lines generates a sell signal.
To configure the indicator according to your needs, you can adjust the following inputs and parameters: level labels, colors, and horizontal shift.
Make yourself familiar with the Waddah technical indicator by testing it on a demo account for an extended period.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates how the Waddah Attar Hidden Levels indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Waddah Attar Hidden Levels Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is confirmed when the candle closes above the red colored hidden level line from below.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss below the most recent support zone.
- Exit the buy trade for a minimal risk to reward ratio of 1.5 or better.
- A sell signal is confirmed when the candle closes below the green colored hidden level line from above.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss above the most recent resistance zone.
- Exit the sell trade for a minimal risk to reward ratio of 1.5 or better.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the waddah_attar_hidden_levels.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration