The Zero Lag Super Smoother Forex Scalper indicator for Metatrader 5 is a valuable scalper that can be easily deployed by FX beginners.
The indicator appears in the main chart window as a green and purple line that works with zero-lag.
Thus it quickly responds to rapid price movements that frequently occurs in the FX market.
Understanding the Zero Lag Super Smoother scalper indicator:
- A buy trend is in place when the zero lag line is colored green.
- A sell trend is in place when the zero lag line is colored purple.
- The Zero Lag Super Smoother indicator is always active in the currency market.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: period (21.0), price (close price).
Scalpers and day traders will benefit the most from this indicator during the most volatile trading sessions (London, New York).
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Zero Lag Super Smoother Forex Scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell FX Pairs With The Zero Lag Super Smoother Forex Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the Zero Lag Super Smoother signal line is colored green.
- Open a buy trade and place a stop loss order below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit, or reverse the trade when a sell signal occurs in the chart.
- A sell signal is given when the Zero Lag Super Smoother signal line is colored purple.
- Open a sell trade and place a stop loss order above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit, or reverse the trade when a buy signal occurs in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Zero lag super smoother.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration