The Daily Data indicator for Metatrader 5 provides a wide range of powerful market data in a handy mini dashboard format.
It shows the following market data:
- Currency pair name
- Trading range
- Distance from daily high
- Distance from daily low
- Pips change
- Swap short
- Swap long
The indicator allows customizing the following settings and parameters: text color, background color, area color, symbol color, labels color, X position, Y position, corner, font size for time, time shift.
Before utilizing the Daily Data indicator on a live trading account, it is advisable to first gain experience by practicing with it on a demo account.
The indicator does not generate any buy or sell signals.
Use in conjunction with other technical tools and indicators.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates how the Daily Data indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the dailydata.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration