The Daily Percentage Change Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 shows the percentage win/loss for each trading day.
The indicator calculates the daily winning or losing % and displays it on the daily chart time frame after daily close.
- A green candle is a bullish day.
- A red candles is a bearish day.
The following indicator inputs can be modified: chart corner, font, font size, color of bullish bars, color of bearish bars, daily time alert, push notification, use sound, send email.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Daily Percentage Change indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Daily Percentage Change Indicator?
The indicator does not generate any buy or sell signals.
Combine it with any trading system or strategy of your preference.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Daily Change Text Alert.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration