The ISHA Forex Channel indicator for Metatrader 5 creates a trend channel on the price chart that can be used for trade entry and take profit.
Essentially, the ISHA channel accurately tracks short-term trends and proves beneficial for both scalpers and day traders.
To assess the market state using the ISHA indicator, adhere to these guidelines:
- An upward sloping ISHA channel indicates a bullish trend.
- A downward sloping ISHA channel indicates a bearish trend.
The indicator includes various inputs and parameters such as period, colors, and more.
We recommend familiarizing yourself with this technical indicator and conducting thorough testing on a demo account over an extended period of time.
Effectively, the ISHA channel indicator can be integrated into any trading strategy to validate short-term trends or independently employed as a buy/sell channel tool.
Download Indicator 🆓
The image below illustrates how the ISHA Forex Channel indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Trading Instruments With The ISHA Forex Channel Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the candle closes above the upper dashed green channel line.
- Open a buy market order and set a stop below the trading channel.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk/reward ratio of 1.5, or await a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given when the candle closes below the lower dashed red channel line.
- Open a sell market order and set a stop above the trading channel.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk/reward ratio of 1.5, or await a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the tirone_levels_x3.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration