The Forex Time Zones indicator for Metatrader 5 displays the 3 major Forex time zones on the chart.
Each time zone is represented by a distinct color:
- The GMT time zone is colored Dodger-Blue.
- The MST time zone is colored Lime.
- The EST time zone is colored Dark-Orchid.
- The day line is colored Red.
The following indicator variables and values can be adjusted: colors for different time zone, line style and width.
This indicator seamlessly functions with all Forex pairs accessible on the MT5 charting platform.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below shows how the Time Zones indicator looks like when applied on the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Time Zones Indicator?
The indicator does not generate buy or sell signals, it only displays the different Forex Time Zones on the trading chart.
Combine it with an existing trading strategy or buy/sell technical indicators.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the timezones.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration