The RSI With MA indicator for Metatrader 5 is a great Forex scalper based on the RSI and moving average technical indicators.
The indicator appears in a separate trading chart as a colored orange/blue oscillator that fluctuates between the 0 and 100 extreme levels.
The RSI with MA works well for scalping purposes during the London and American trading sessions.
Short-term trends work as follows:
- The orange histogram marks a bullish trend.
- The blue histogram marks a bearish trend.
The following indicator inputs can be adjusted to suit your personal preferences: RSI averaging period, type of price, color line levels, level down, level up, level middle, MA averaging period, smoothing type.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the RSI With MA Forex scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The RSI With MA Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A bullish signal occurs when the orange colored histogram appears on the chart.
- Open a buy order and place a stop loss 3 pips below immediate support.
- Exit the buy trade for 7-15 pips profit or wait for a reversal signal (sell).
- A bearish signal occurs when the blue colored histogram appears on the chart.
- Open a sell order and place a stop loss 3 pips above immediate resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for 7-15 pips profit or wait for a reversal signal (buy).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the RSI_MAonRSI_Filling.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration