The Show Trade History indicator developed for Metatrader 5 exhibits a comprehensive record of your historical and present trades directly on the price chart.
It includes valuable information like the profit or loss incurred for each trade, as well as whether it was a buy or sell trade.
The profit is presented in points by default for enhanced clarity.
This indicator enables you to personalize the following parameters and indicator settings to suit your preferences:
- show trades
- show profit as (points, currency)
- show open trades
- limit trades to show on chart
- color scheme
This indicator is compatible with all trading instruments offered on the MT5 charting platform.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below displays how the Show Trade History indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Show Trade History Indicator?
The primary purpose of the indicator is to exhibit the historical and present trades on the price chart; it does not generate buy or sell signals on its own.
Use it together with an existing trading strategy or buy/sell technical indicators.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the ShowTrades.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration