The SMA With Noise Elimination Technology indicator for Metatrader 5 is a buy/sell simple moving average with a super digital filter.
The digital filter is based on the Kendall rank correlation coefficient and eliminates price noise and predicts the trend better.
As can be seen from the chart below, the SMA consists of two colors and its trade logic goes as follows:
- A blue colored SMA indicates a bull trend.
- An orange colored SMA indicates a bear trend.
The following indicator inputs can be fully adjusted: SMA period, NET period (filter), price.
Feel free to experiment with the indicator’s input variables.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the SMA With Noise Elimination Technology indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The SMA With Noise Elimination Technology Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The start of the blue SMA line is a buy signal.
- Open a buy transaction and place a stop loss below technical support.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed pip profit target of your preference, or wait for a sell signal.
- The start of the orange SMA line is a sell signal.
- Open a sell transaction and place a stop loss above technical resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed pip profit target of your preference, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Sma with NET.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration