The Ticks Volume indicator for Metatrader 5 measures the total number of ticks in real-time for your chosen time period.
It does not take the total order size into account.
The following indicator inputs can be modified to suit your preferences: pips up, tick up, pips down, tick down.
Familiarize yourself with this technical tool and try it out on a demo account first.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates how the Ticks Volume indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Ticks Volume Forex Indicator?
The ticks volume indicator does not generate any trading signals.
Please use in conjunction with other technical tools and indicators.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the TicksVolume.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration