The Trend Intensity Index Forex Scalper indicator for Metatrader 5 delivers short-term trading signals that work for scalpers & day traders.
We aim for 8-25 pips profit per trade when trading off the 1-minute, 5-minute and 15-minute charts.
The Trend Intensity Index indicator appears in a separate window as blue buy and orange sell colored signal zones.
How it works?
- A blue colored zone is bullish.
- An orange colored zone is bearish.
For best performance, trade with this scalping indicator during the London and New York trading session.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: period (30), method, price, levels up, levels down.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
Remember to have realistic expectations, performance will vary depending on market conditions (trending markets, sideways markets, etc.).
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Trend Intensity Index Forex Scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Trend Intensity Index Forex Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal occurs when the blue colored indicator zone pops up on the chart.
- Open a buy transaction and place your stop loss slightly below short-term support.
- Close the buy trade for 8- 25 pips profit per transaction, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal occurs when the orange colored indicator zone pops up on the chart.
- Open a sell transaction and place your stop loss slightly above short-term resistance.
- Close the sell trade for 8- 25 pips profit per transaction, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Trend intensity index.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration