The Clever Forex Trend Oasis indicator for Metatrader 5 offers robust trading signals that work for any currency pair and time frame.
It also includes a display that shows the number of wins/loss, number of trades, points won, points lost, net points, and more.
The indicator trends to work the best in trending markets.
To identify potential buy/sell trade entries, adhere to these guidelines:
- The green-colored arrows generate a buy trade.
- The red-colored arrows generate a sell trade.
This trend indicator offers various customizable inputs and parameters, including indicator signal, ATR sensitivity, candles to calculate, show displays, show objects, show indicator, money management, alert parameters, and more.
We highly recommend becoming familiar with this technical indicator and conducting extensive testing on a demo account for an extended period.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates what the Clever Forex Trend Oasis indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Trading Instruments With The Clever Forex Trend Oasis Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is triggered when the green-colored arrow appears on the chart.
- Open a buy market order and set a stop loss slightly below the most recent swing low.
- Reverse the buy trade promptly when the red-colored arrow is displayed on the chart.
- A sell signal is triggered when the red-colored arrow appears on the chart.
- Open a sell market order and set a stop loss slightly above the most recent swing high.
- Reverse the sell trade promptly when the green-colored arrow is displayed on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Clever Trend Oasis MT5.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click on the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on the properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally, click the OK button to save the new configuration