The Kicking Pattern indicator for Metatrader 5 analyses price action and shows the kicking bullish and bearish reversal pattern on the chart.
The Kicking pattern is made up of a series of opposite candles.
A bullish Kicking trading pattern is formed when the following sequence occurs on the chart:
- Candle up – candle down – candle up – candle down.
- The indicator shows a blue colored bullet in the price chart.
A bearish Kicking trading pattern is formed when the following sequence occurs on the chart:
- Candle down – candle up – candle down – candle up.
- The indicator shows a red colored bullet in the price chart.
It’s recommended to combine the Kicking pattern with an existing trading strategy for accurate trade entry and exit.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: show bullish patterns, show bearish patterns, colors, style.
The Kicking pattern indicator works for any trading instrument (Forex, Stocks, Indices, etc.) that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Kicking Pattern indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Kicking_Pattern.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration