The Symbol Comparison indicator for Metatrader 5 empowers traders to effectively compare and analyze two trading symbols on a single price chart.
With this indicator, you have the freedom to customize its settings and parameters according to your preferences.
You can select the symbols you wish to compare and also adjust the scale fix as needed.
This indicator is compatible with all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The image below shows how the Symbol Comparison indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Symbol Comparison Indicator?
The Symbol Comparison indicator itself does not generate trading signals.
However, it can be effectively combined with buy/sell technical indicators or integrated into an existing trading system of your choice.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the isymbol.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration