The Zero Lag DeMarker indicator for Metatrader 5 utilizes the DeMarker trading approach to generate buy and sell signal clouds on the chart with zero lag.
The indicator gets loaded in a separate chart window as blue and red colored clouds.
The indicator does not repaint and suits both beginners and seasoned currency traders.
How to interpret the zero-lag DeMarker indicator?
- The blue colored cloud indicates a bullish market trend.
- The red colored cloud indicates a bearish market trend.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: smoothing, factor 1-5, DeMarker period 1-5, colors.
The Zero Lag DeMarker indicator works for any trading instrument supported by the Metatrader 5 charting platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below shows how the Zero Lag DeMarker indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Zero Lag DeMarker Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the blue colored DeMarket cloud gets shown on the chart.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss slightly below technical support.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit of your preference, or hold and wait for the red colored cloud.
- A sell signal is given when the red colored DeMarket cloud gets shown on the chart.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss slightly above technical resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit of your preference, or hold and wait for the blue colored cloud.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the ColorZerolagDeMarker.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration