The 3 MA Cross Alert Warning Signal indicator for Metatrader 5 is a popular Forex tool composed of 3 moving averages that generates buy and sell signals.
The trading signals appear on the price chart as blue and red colored signal arrows.
Moreover, the indicator sends out alerts to your email and pop-up screen in the price chart.
How to identify the prevailing market trend?
- A blue colored 3 MA arrow is a bullish signal.
- A red colored 3 MA arrow is a bearish signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be customized: first moving average period, second moving average period, third moving average period, method, shift, alerts on, alerts message, alerts sound, alerts email.
The 3 MA Cross Alert Warning Signal indicator works for any trading instrument (Forex, Stocks, Indices, etc.) that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
It can be a very helpful and profitable trading tool to scalpers, day traders and swing traders.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the 3 MA Cross Alert Warning Signal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The 3 MA Cross Alert Warning Signal Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The first blue colored 3 MA arrow is your buy trade entry signal.
- Initiate a buy order and place your stop loss 2-3 pips below the most recent support zone.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target or hold the trade until the red colored arrow pops up in the chart.
- The first red colored 3 MA arrow is your sell trade entry signal.
- Initiate a sell order and place your stop loss 2-3 pips above the most recent resistance zone.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target or hold the trade until the blue colored arrow pops up in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration