The Force Trend indicator for Metatrader 5 follows the most likely trend at any given moment and provides signals to currency traders.
The indicator is composed of trend histogram bars that appear in a separate chart window.
Force Trend is easy to trade and never repaints the histogram bars.
How to use this trading tool?
- A blue colored Force trend bar is bullish.
- A magenta colored Force trend bar is bearish.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: force period, colors, style.
Force Trend delivers the most profit in trending markets and less in sideways moving markets.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Force Trend indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Force Trend Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given as soon as the first blue colored Force trend bar gets displayed on the chart.
- Open a buy trade and add a stop order below the previous swing low region.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk to reward ratio of at least 1.5 or better.
- A sell signal is given as soon as the first magenta colored Force trend bar gets displayed on the chart.
- Open a sell trade and add a stop order above the previous swing high region.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk to reward ratio of at least 1.5 or better.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the ForceTrend.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration