The Omni Trend Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is a popular trading system that provides super accurate trading signals to MT5 platform users.
Omni Trend can be used as a standalone, non-repaint buy and sell Forex system.
How does Omni work?
- A blue colored circled arrow is a buy signal.
- A Gold colored circled arrow is a sell signal.
The indicator allows customizing the following settings and parameters: MA length, MA type, MA price, ATR period, volatility factor, offset factor.
The Omni Trend Forex indicator should work equally well for any trading instrument that supports the MT5 trading platform.
Make yourself familiar with this technical tool and test it first on a demo account before using it in a real trading account.
Its overall performance will vary depending on market conditions, remember to have realistic expectations.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Omni Trend indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Omni Trend Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is confirmed when the blue colored Omni Trend arrow gets displayed on the chart.
- Initiate a buy transaction and place a stop loss 3 pips below the most recent swing low.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk to reward ratio of at least 1.5, or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is confirmed when the Gold colored Omni Trend arrow gets displayed on the chart.
- Initiate a sell transaction and place a stop loss 3 pips above the most recent swing high.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk to reward ratio of at least 1.5, or wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Omni_Trend.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration