The Lot Calculator indicator for Metatrader 5 automatically calculates the recommended lot size and risk taken based on the various indicator inputs.
Please input the desired risk, free margin and stop loss distance from the actual buy or sell entry price.
The lot calculator will display the outcome in the left hand part of the trading screen.
The following indicator inputs can be modified to suit your preferences: stop loss distance from open order, free margin fraction you want to risk, check to read the actual free margin, simulated balance value.
Make yourself familiar with this solid technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Lot Calculator indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Lot Size Calculator Indicator?
The lot calculator indicator only displays the suggested lot size and risk taken and does not generate any buy or sell signals.
Combine it with your own trading system or technical indicators.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Lot calculator.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration