The RSI Adaptive T3 Filtered indicator for Metatrader 5 delivers robust buy and sell filtered trading signals based on the Relative Strength Index and T3.
This trading tool appears in a sub chart window underneath the main price chart as green and red colored filled signal lines.
How does it work?
- A green filled indicator line signals a bullish trend.
- A red filled indicator line signals a bearish trend.
The indicator offers the following inputs and parameters for customization: time frame, RSI period, price to use, RSI type, T3 period, T3 hot value, Tilson calculation, colors, levels up and down, etc.
The RSI Adaptive T3 Filtered indicator works for any trading instrument supported by the Metatrader 5 charting platform.
Make yourself familiar with this trading indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it on a real account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates how the RSI Adaptive T3 Filtered indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Pairs With The RSI Adaptive T3 Filtered Indicator?
Find a simple trading strategy below:
- A buy signal is given when the green colored RSI Adaptive T3 Filtered filled line gets displayed in the chart.
- Start by placing a buy order and add a protective stop loss below the previous swing low level.
- Close and reverse the buy position when the red colored RSI Adaptive T3 Filtered filled line gets displayed in the chart.
- A sell signal is given when the red colored RSI Adaptive T3 Filtered filled line gets displayed in the chart.
- Start by placing a sell order and add a protective stop loss above the previous swing high level.
- Close and reverse the sell position when the green colored RSI Adaptive T3 Filtered filled line gets displayed in the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the RSI_adaptive_T3_pre-filtered_1.2.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration