The Stochastic Histogram Forex Alert indicator for Metatrader 5 creates a buy/sell bar histogram with alerts based on the Stochastic technical indicator.
The indicator appears in a separate chart window as a colored bar histogram that delivers the actual trading signals.
How to interpret this indicator?
- A buy trend occurs when the histogram bars are colored blue.
- A sell trend occurs when the histogram bars are colored violet.
For short-term traders, deploy the Stochastic Histogram Forex Alert indicator during the London and New York trading session.
The indicator contains the following inputs and parameters: K period, D period, slowing, MA method, price filed, color, style.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Stochastic Histogram Forex Alert indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Stochastic Histogram Forex Alert Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the bars cross the zero level bottom-up (blue color).
- Open a buy transaction and place your stop loss 3 pips below the most recent support level.
- Close the buy trade as soon as the first violet colored Stochastic bar gets displayed on the chart.
- A sell signal is given when the bars cross the zero level top-down (violet color).
- Open a sell transaction and place your stop loss 3 pips above the most recent resistance level.
- Close the sell trade as soon as the first blue colored Stochastic bar gets displayed on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Stochastic_Histogram_Alert.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration