The indicator appears as a green and violet colored non-repaint signal line on the price chart.
Here’s how you should interpret the indicator:
- A green colored signal line suggests an uptrend.
- A violet colored signal line indicates a downtrend.
The indicator allows customizing the following settings and parameters: Hull period and buy and sell line color.
Gain confidence in utilizing the Super Trend Hull indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
Super Trend Hull, like any other technical indicator, cannot guarantee 100% accuracy.
Download Indicator 🆓
Here is how the Super Trend Hull indicator appears when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Super Trend Hull Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is triggered when the green signal line gets displayed on the price chart.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss a few pips below the green Super Trend Hull line.
- When a sell signal emerges on the chart, it is advisable to exit the buy position.
- Alternatively, exit the buy position for a fixed take profit target of your preference.
- A sell signal is triggered when the red signal line gets displayed on the price chart.
- Open a sell trade and set your stop loss a few pips above the red Super Trend Hull line.
- When a buy signal emerges on the chart, it is advisable to exit the sell position.
- Alternatively, exit the sell position for a fixed take profit target of your preference.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the super_trend_hull.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration