The T3 Moving Average Alarm indicator for Metatrader 5 is a powerful trend-tracking tool that generates clear buy and sell signals directly on the price chart.
T3 refers to the triple moving average, a method that improves signal accuracy.
The indicator offers 100% non-repaint signals, making it ideal for newbies as well.
Additionally, it conveniently displays swap long and swap short data on the chart, providing essential information for traders.
Trade logic is straightforward and goes as follows:
- A blue colored arrow is a buy signal.
- A red colored arrow is a sell signal.
You can edit the following indicator variables and values: MA period, MA shift, MA method, MA price and colors.
For scalpers and day traders utilizing the M1 and M5 charts, the following tips are valuable:
- Prefer currency pairs with narrower spreads when using the T3 Moving Average Alarm indicator.
- The London and New York trading sessions offer more frequent trading opportunities to short-term traders.
To ensure a complete understanding of its functionality, we recommend testing the indicator in a demo environment before live trading.
Download Indicator 🆓
Here is how the T3 Moving Average Alarm indicator appears when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The T3 Moving Average Alarm Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is given when the blue colored arrow gets plotted on the chart.
- Open a buy trade and place your stop loss below technical support.
- It is advisable to exit the buy position when the red colored arrow gets displayed on the chart.
- A sell signal is triggered when the red colored arrow gets plotted on the chart.
- Open a sell trade and place your stop loss above technical resistance.
- It is advisable to exit the sell position when the blue colored arrow gets displayed on the chart.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the t3ma-alarm.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration