The Ultra Trend Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 provides buy & sell trend trading opportunities for scalpers, day traders and swing traders alike.
The indicator analyses the price chart and delivers the best possible trend signals at any given moment.
Buy & sell Ultra Trend indicator logic:
- The green colored cloud is a buy signal.
- The orange colored cloud is a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: start period, step, instances, ultra trend smoothing period, ultra trend smoothing phase.
It supports all time frames, Forex pairs, Indices, Stocks, Metals, etc.
Note: there’s also the Ultra Trend MTF indicator version.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account before using it on real trading account.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Ultra Trend indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Ultra Trend Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- The green colored Ultra Trend cloud is a buy signal.
- Open a buy trade and set a stop order below technical support.
- Reverse the buy trade when a sell signal occurs in the chart.
- You can also choose to close the buy trade for a fixed profit target.
- The orange colored Ultra Trend cloud is a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade and set a stop order above technical resistance.
- Reverse the sell trade when a buy signal occurs in the chart.
- You can also choose to close the sell trade for a fixed profit target.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Ultra trend.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration