The Buy & Sell Forex Dashboard indicator for Metatrader 5 is a technical tool that provides powerful market insights in a dashboard.
The indicator is displayed in the upper right corner of the main trading chart as a dashboard.
The dashboard delivers buy and sell signals for any time frame based on the following technical indicators:
- 5 Period simple moving average
- 10 Period simple moving average
- 20 Period simple moving average
- 50 Period simple moving average
- 100 Period simple moving average
- 200 Period simple moving average
- Stochastic oscillator
- RSI indicator
Based on all the above technical data, the dashboard will display a buy or sell signal.
The indicator works for any trading instrument that can be loaded in the Metatrader 5 platform.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: style.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Buy & Sell Forex Dashboard indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Buy & Sell Forex Dashboard Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A strong bullish signal is given when at least 80% of the technical indicators are in buy mode “B”.
- Open a buy trade and set your stop loss below the most recent support area.
- Close the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for an opposite trading signal (sell).
- A strong bearish signal is given when at least 80% of the technical indicators are in sell mode “S”.
- Open a sell trade and set your stop loss above the most recent resistance area.
- Close the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, or wait for an opposite trading signal (buy).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the PY_Signal.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration