The FX Trend 25 EMA indicator for Metatrader 5 is solely based on the 25 exponential moving average and generates robust trend signals.
The indicator appears as a green and red colored technical oscillator in a separate chart window.
Below is an explanation of how the indicator ought to be understood:
- Consecutive green colored bars indicate an uptrending market.
- Consecutive red colored bars suggest a downtrending market.
The indicator includes the following inputs and variables for modification: color histogram bars.
It is recommended to test the FX Trend 25 EMA trading indicator on a demo account before using it on a live trading account.
Here are two valuable tips for those interested in utilizing this indicator for scalping purposes:
- Minimize trading costs by applying the FX Trend 25 EMA indicator on currency pairs with lower spreads.
- Focus on trading during the most volatile trading hours, volatility often presents more frequent trading opportunities.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below shows how the FX Trend 25 EMA indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs Using The FX Trend 25 EMA Indicator?
Find a simple trading strategy below:
- The first green colored FX Trend 25 EMA histogram bar creates a buy trade entry signal.
- Execute a buy market order and place a protective stop below the most recent swing low zone.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed pip profit target of your preference, or hold and wait for a sell signal.
- The first red colored FX Trend 25 EMA histogram bar generates a sell trade entry signal.
- Execute a sell market order and place a protective stop above the most recent swing high region.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed pip profit target of your preference, or hold and wait for a buy signal.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the fxtrend25ema.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration