The Money Meter indicator for Metatrader 5 is a trade management tool designed to help you manage your trading account better.
It will display all relevant info in the default MT5 price chart.
You can easily edit the indicator’s inputs according to your own preferences.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: grid step value, lot size, lot divider, total levels, zero price, progression, line color, line width, style, info corner.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Money Meter indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Money Meter Forex Indicator?
The money meter indicator does not issue any buy or sell signals.
Combine it with other technical indicators.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Money-Meter.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration